Unique pattern! This pattern called Ryukyu pattern.
Lovely design. and colorful pattern.
You can see many unique Japanese color in it. Small dots make mountain shapes. And There are flowers, Japanese maple leaves, clouds, pine trees.
"Houmongi" is formal kimono for women. It is normally worn for special party ceremony.
The feature of "Houmongi" is painted a picture on the back and bottom of kimono.
If you hang it on the wall, it'll be kimono picture ornament!
A: Length 150cm (59.05 inch)
B: Length from hand to hand 124cm (48.81 inch)
C: Length of sleeve 48cm (18.89 inch)
D: Hipline 104 cm (40.94 inch) - 110cm (43.30 inch)
( If you want to wear it regularly, please refer it.)
Idea of how to use:
1. Putting on it regularly.
2. To wear over a night wear as a gown.
3. To wear it with your arrangement as kimono costume.
4. Display it in your house as an ornament.
5. It will be nice interior decoration in your room, bed, etc.
6. To make your original dress with it (Use it as fabric)